I brought over the settings from Seshat and put it into FieldDay and took the time to go through the code updating and changing it where it needed to be changed. MainScreenActivity was set up to use settings as a fragment, so I went ahead and made that change. I got the “version” to read out correctly, though in the app its set to version 1.0. The version schedule is still in the very early stages, so we can update it as need be. I realized how much of a learning curve android studio has, and I’m only now beginning to learn how to use it efficiently. I tested everything out and it works great! Fragments seem to use up less memory than a regular activity would. I’m having some issues with GIT right now but will push the changes as soon as I get that all sorted out.