Another week, another N things moved X distance:
- Met with K, G, E, D, and N to continue discussing Field Science/Wilderness Program bits. Notes can be found here.
- Ordered bits for the soil platforms, discussed protocols with T (software, sampling, bench).
- Assembled the next message for Oli, almost finished processing his most recent message.
- Oli sent a GIS file, I’ll unpack it and see if we can work with it.
- Considered our scheduled with K, we might want to leave a week or two earlier this year.
- Started poking at the Android <-> BlueTooth <-> Arduino interface.
This coming week:
- GIS bits.
- High-level tour of the most likely projects for this year: glacier measuring, soil platforms (field and bench), sustainable energy survey, avian nest survey, archeological site survey, ambiance platform, Field Day.
- Consider where we could teach what in the context of a field science Wilderness Program.
- Finish next email to Oli.
- Work with Deeksha on data model and current data sets.
- Develop initial materials for Institutional Advancement to use with potential donors; meet with
- Work with Eamon on the visualization interface.
- Work with Erin and Eamon on the wifi link for Skalanes.
- Work on Field Day <-> Bluetooth <-> Platform interface.